contact bg


Contact options

Water service questions?

For billing questions, sewer, odor, or discoloration, contact: Si Environmental

tel:(832) 490-1500(832) 490-1500 tel:(877) 382-7414(877) 382-7414 TOLL FREE

Reporting water and sewer infrastructure Issues

If you see a water or sewer problem in your area, please Report a Problemreport it!

District Meetings

Kingsbridge MUD Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:30pm. Meetings are open to the public.

Meeting Location

9114 Woodleigh Dr., Houston, TX 77083

In the Event of an Emergency

Please dial 9-1-1

Fort Bend County Sheriff’s Office

Non-Emergency Phone – (281)-341-4665

Harris County Sheriff's Office

Non-Emergency Phone - (713)-221-6000

If you have questions or comments concerning this website, or questions in general about Kingsbridge MUD, please fill out the information on this page.

Contact form