Who To Ask
When you see an issue or have a question do you know who to ask? The MUD? The HOA? Other Utilities?
Each entity has different functions and responsibilities. While the Home Owners Association (HOA) is a private association created to manage a neighborhood and help enforce its rules, a Municipal Utility District (MUD) is a political subdivision created by the state. The MUD's primary responsibilities are to provide water and sewer services, but they can also offer other services like garbage, recycling, and security.
However, not all issues within a community are the responsibility of the MUD District. Please review the list below to assist with who to ask. Click on the item for the link.
Home Owners Association
- Annual Assessment Fees
Pool Schedule & Activities
Deed Restrictions & Violations
Common Area Landscaping
Emergency Services - Fire, EMS, Police
- Call 9-1-1 for Emergencies
- https://www.fortbendcountytx.gov/government/departments/sheriff-s-officeFort Bend County Sheriff’s Office
- https://www.harriscountyso.org/Harris County Sheriff's Office
- https://www.fbcesd5.org/FBC Emergency Services District (ESD) #5
- https://northeastfd.org/Northeast FBC Fire Department
- https://www.communityvfd.com/Community Volunteer Fire Department